Thursday, July 28, 2011

Convention!!!!

OMGoodness, I had the best time at convention. You just don't know what you are missing! If any of you have even thought for a minute about joining the Stampin Up family you should do it now. The $99 starter kit is wonderful and you can come with me to convention next year. Here are my picutres there are lots of them on the Stampin Up web site.

This was what the stage looked like but was a different color every time we gathered here and the flowers grew each time. It was very cool. Yes that is Shelli up on stage.


This is my Prize Patrol gift. Oops, can't show it yet it will be in the Holiday Mini!!

These are gifts I recieved from Connie, Leslie and Jann. They are so thoughtful and cool. Thanks ladies.


Can you say SWAPS? OMG This is nothing compared to what most demos did.

I will post more pics from convention later.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment