Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Goodies from convention!!

This bag is what we picked up at sign in and it had an ink pen, a key ring, a charm and all these stamp sets.
The big clear bag in the back is our make and takes. The bag to the right is extra projects they gave us. 


This is a binder with the catalog inside with pockets dividers with tabs for each section.



This is my pile of SWAPS and this is nothing compared to what most left with.


Ooops this is sideways. This is the 3D SWAPS in got.


These are gifts from three levels of upline. Bonus! They are so generous. Leslie out did herself. She gave us the tin with all the adhesive in it. LOVE!!

Now tell me that convention isn't great. I won't be missing convention again. Think of all the stuff I missed out on in the past. See I told you you would want to go with me next year. Just get in touch with me and in no time you will be getting ready to go to convention with the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment