Friday, March 2, 2012

SU Meeting Swap

Hello everyone. Man it has been a long time. I can't seem to keep up these days. Here is a couple of pictures of the SWAP I made for our SU downline meeting tomorrow. These little boxes were in the SU magazine this month. Enjoy!!



The card stock is Pear Pizzaz and measures 5 1/4 X 3. Score on the 5 1/4 side every 7/8". The ends are DSP cut with the Fancy Flower punch. I used the Modern label punch for the window and then covered it with a 2 1/2 X 3/4" piece of window sheet. Then I used the postage stamp punch in real red and the 1" punch in whisper white. I used the real red marker with the Outlined Occassions stamp set. I used some wax string that I have had for awhile that isn't SU. Sorry I couldn't find my hemp twine. I hope you will make some of these and let me know how it goes and send me a pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment