Thursday, April 18, 2013

Card Class

First I want to say welcome to my newest customer Shirley. I really enjoyed meeting her and our visit during card class. Shirley is a referral from Stampin Up, through my DBWS. Shirley is on the left and my long time friend Rita is on the right. Also glad to have Rita join us, her health doesn't allow her to come most of the time.
 
 
 
We had so much fun. I wish all of you would come. Let me know what you think about these cards.
 
Here are some close ups.


Come join our fun. Class is the first Tuesday of each month. Send me an e-mail to RSVP. I have limited space.

2 comments:

  1. Those cards are darling! It looks like they had a great time making them! I love crafting with friends!

    Cheryl Barclay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment Cheryl. It's nice to see one. We did have a good time.

    ReplyDelete