Saturday, January 28, 2017

Well it has been awhile. I have been doing lots of projects and taking pictures of them but just got them loaded to my lap top. So for the next few days you and I will get caught up on whats been going on in my studio. Today's post is some Christmas projects. The wreath is something I saw on Pinterest awhile ago. All you do is cut the toe out of socks and put them on a foam wreath. You also have to cut the wreath but it is fast and easy. My youngest daughter loves wreaths so I have been making her a new one from time to time.

 This is an ornament I made for my niece.
 Side view
Other side. I should have taken the pics before I put it in the bobble. Oh well. If you haven't gotten any bundles from Stampin Up I hope you will check them out. You can shop my store any time. 

Right now its "Sale-A-Bration" at Stampin Up. For every $50 you spend you get to choose a FREE item from the "Sale-A-Bration" catalog. The new catalog for spring is also out and it is the Occasion's catalog. So many great new stamp sets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment