Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Craft Show #2

This craft show was a two day show. All three of us were there together again. More fun times.


Fall card sets. I saw a set similar to this on Connie Stewarts blog and thought it was a great idea. The customer can pick which embelishment they want and from several sentiments.


I love the Under the Stars stamp set and had so much fun making these Smores kits. The invitations were fun too. I saw a tent on Lori Heilings blog and got the idea for these. My tent is very different but still cool. There is a racoon inside the flap.


This is Rita's reindeer. If you would like to buy one just send me an e-mail. They are only $25 and so darn cute.


Here are Rita's scarecrow's. These are also for sale and only $25. I have one of each. These are great to hang on the door because they are flat and can be between the door and the storm door.



No comments:

Post a Comment