Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So sorry I posted so much today but have been busy with the craft shows and club. We have one more craft show on November 12th in Mustang at the Bridge Church. I have to get busy on Christmas things for that one. I am so excited, it has been hard to wait but I wanted to concentrate on Halloween and Thanksgiving first. Well stay tuned for club projects for November. I have given myself a good talking to about getting the posting done in time for everyone to see what we will be making ahead of time. I am also going to try my hand at some tutorials.  I was promoted, in September, to Sr Supervisor and registered today to go to Leadership in San Antonio. I have been working towards Leadership all year and am tickled that I earned the opportunity to go. So that means I have to plan some projects to swap there too. WOW! I better go get busy. Until next time, get out those stamps and create something. Send me a picture and I will post it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment