Saturday, January 15, 2011

January Stamp Class Projects

Today was our stamp class and we had a great time. I just love all the projects. All my stampers did a wonderful job.

CALENDARS

 We used some of the new DSP and the one of the new punches.
                                   Beautiful aren't they.

 CHOCOLATE HEART BOX
                        
These were so fun and easy to make. Just CS, Love Notes Stamp
set and heart punch. Dove chocolate in the middle. Yummm!





PINK LOVE NOTE CARD
 This card was fun. Connie Stewart showed me how to punch
 the scalloped oval and hearts from the brown CS behind the Love stamp.
 Thanks Connie that is very cool. Nice way to use CS.

VALENTINE'S CARD
We made this card in about 2 minutes. So fast and really nice.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT projects!!!!!!!!!! I love your calendar! I may have to change mine up a little!

    ReplyDelete