Sunday, January 2, 2011

Suitecases

I have just finished the suitecases I made for two of my grandaughters. The third one is only 1 so she will have to wait alittle while. We bought them the Disney Princesses, Ariel and Belle for Christmas and I made them some PJ's and the suitecases to hold their clothes. I am still working on little Balerina outfits for them. I will post those when I am done. I hope you enjoy. This first set is Gracie's.



This set is Cadence's.



Oh just noticed I forgot one of the E's in Belle's name. Ooops! If you would like to order a set just send me an e-mail. I will include the suitecase and 4 sets of clothes for a 19" doll. The price for the package is $40.00.

1 comment:

  1. So creative! I love the pajama's. Especially the pink ones. They look like they match some of that Springtime Vintage paper and fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete